Saturday 24 June 2017

First 1,000 Visitors, Thank You!

Hi Wine Lovers

I'm very grateful for the first 1,000 views on my blog. My goal is to recommend, educate and have a little fun along the way. If you want to stay up to date please subscribe.




Some people have told me "Ryan, I can't find some of your wine recommendations at my local LCBO." I highly suggest you download the LCBO app so that you can punch in my recommends and find the closest LCBO that carries it. Not all LCBO's will carry my recommendations but as long as it's somewhere in Toronto i'll showcase it! You can also use the LCBO website http://www.lcbo.com Sometimes i'll recommend a good wine at a great price but trust me, others are onto it as well and it can sell out fast!

What do you want to see more of on this blog? Have any wine questions? Ask below in the comment section or send me an email  RyansWinePicks@gmail.com

Happy Sipping,

Ryan


1 comment:

Vintages, Saturday May 25th, 2019

Hey Fellow Wino's I've got some new picks for you to try out from today's vintages release. 1.  Blue Mountain Gold Label Bru...